Tracker program stage reporting date

Hi All,

Reporting date in every stage of tracker is not visible while creating
program indicators and also in event visualizer. Is there anything that we
are missing.

We have created a program with two stages
1. Admission (Reporting date -> admission date)
2. Discharge  (Reporting date -> discharge date)

Now, to understand on number of people admitted in a month, I want to use
reporting date of admission stage. But, I am not able to create this
indicator as reporting date is not present in the list of data elements or
variables. Could you please help us in this.

Regards,
Sultan Ahamar.

Follow ups