Tracker Indicators not working as expected

Team,

We created indicators for a tracker program which calculates the average
length of stay.
We have two stages one for admission and the other for discharge. Admission
has a data element for admission date and discharge has got one for
discharge date. After this, we have created a indicator which is of
Aggregation type average and the indicator being daysbetween discharge date
and admission date. We can see the indicator with correct value while
filling the tracker data entry form. But in Dataviz app, when we create a
chart, it is showing it as 0. We tried other simple indicators which would
count the number of events and they are all working fine. We have run
Analytics tables also. Could you please let us know on what are we missing.

Expression description

d2:daysBetween(Admission.Date of admission,Discharge.Date of exit)

we have tried the reverse of this expression as well meaning, Discharge
date being first argument of the expression above.

Thanks and Regards,
Sultan Ahamar.

Follow ups