Modifying uids of Organisation Unit Levels in database

Hi dhis2-devs,

We are in the midst of an upgrade from DHIS v2.19 to v2.22 and have
encountered the new d2 library, specifically the feature that validates the
*uids* of objects (must be an 11-character string). The problem we're
facing is that our metadata in DHIS was initially setup using automated
scripts and at that time (~2.14) the validation rules in the API around
*uids* were possibly not as strict. As a result our Organisation Unit
Levels have invalid *uids* because their length is not 11 characters.

We are considering a database script that updates the *uids* to be valid
11-character hexadecimal strings, however we're looking to this mailing
list to help point out any downstream effects. From inspection of the API
levels seem to be just metadata that attaches domain definitions to each
level of the organisation unit hierarchy. The important attribute of
Organisation Unit Levels seems to be *level* which is represented as an
integer.

Can anybody confirm?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,