Re: WebApi failing Email, FileResources and

Hi Mike,

In relation to api/fileResources I'm going to need more details: which
version are you on, exactly what are you trying to do, etc. A full list of
typically needed details can be found here
<http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/master/en/implementer/html/ch09s03.html>,
but specifically I'll need to know whether there are any thrown errors on
the server, what HTTP response you are getting and so forth.

Also, have you familiarised yourself with the documentation for the
fileResource API
<http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/master/en/developer/html/ch01s12.html> ?
In particular make sure to read and understand the constraints (i.e. a FR
must be referenced by a DataValue).