Re: Generating a word document in dhis

Hi

>From the server side, what libraries are you looking into? POI? we already
have POI in the classpath, so at least it wouldn't add any dependencies.

If this is useful generic, I will let Lars answer... maybe you can write a
bit more about your exact requirements, would you basically be supporting
`iReport` like reports, just with `.docx` as output instead of `.pdf` ? (so
that would include, charts, text, etc)

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2