Provisioning new dhis instance with metadata in central and field dhis model

Hi All,

This mail is to understand the practices that you follow while provisioning
a new dhis instance with metadata in central and field dhis model.

                    Our setup is something like this. We have a central
instance of dhis in cloud and we have multiple instances of dhis in
different locations. Metadata would be created at central instance, flows
down to the field instances and data would flow upward.

                     We are thinking on how can we easily setup a dhis
machine with metadata in a field which starts quite late may be 2 years
after the cloud instance is setup and there might be lot of metadata
already in place. If you have done something like this already, please let
us know on how do you handle this.

Thanks  in advance.

Regards,
Sultan Ahamar.