Re: Cat Combo deletion issue

Hi Blake,

could you please try to delete these dataelementoperands with SQL and see
if you get any complaints from PostgreSQL constraints?

If not they are orphans - we need to look for places where these are not
cleaned up. If you get complaints, please let us know from which
constraints/tables.

regards,

Lars