Re: Issue with import using the /api/24/metadata (trunk)

I don't have any databases like that Vanya, what I do for our testing is to
create one new database for each case, then export to json, and put in
dhis-service-dxf2 testing directory (you can have a look there).

I don't have one big database for testing sadly, there might be someone
else who has it though?

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2