Re: Unique tracked entity attributes are now compulsory?

Hi guys,

any agreements on this? :)

 I would like to know if I need to change the configuration of some
programs (unique attributes are always compulsory)  or not (unique
attributes can be optional). I would prefer if we can keep them blank as
well (so they are optional).

Thanks
Jose