Re: MetadataVersion to be shown in the "About" section

Hi Lars

The information about the Last success will be shown just like the other
tasks. This time relates to the successful running of the task.

[image: Inline image 1]

Whereas the information that we are intending to add is not related to the
scheduling.

This information is about the Metadata Version that the instance is
currently at. And since, this is "About the" instance we believe it makes
sense to be added in the "About" section.
Moreover, it is for users without advanced rights to still be able to see
and communicate the version (e.g. for troubleshooting).

Other information that I see in the "About" are:

Last analytics table generation:2016-06-10 04:28Time since last analytics
table generation:4 h, 43 m, 46 sLast analytics table runtime:5 m, 15 s
Let me know what you think about this?
RegardsVanya

--
With Regards