Re: No Roots Found?

Hey Tim,

Is your user assigned an organisation unit?

I'm not sure if that is the issue but that is my first guess. The user
you're working with is likely not assigned to an org unit. Assigning
yourself to the root org unit should do the trick.

But we need to extend it for the case that when your user has all
authorities load all lvl 1 orgunits, while making that message a bit
clearer ;)

Hope that solves your problem for now. FYI Created an for this on the
githubs (https://github.com/dhis2/maintenance-app/issues/182)

Regards,

Mark