Re: multilingual DHIS2 API and SDK

Hi Araz, Morten,

I am reopening this old thread (sorry  for that :) ), just to know if you
have some updates regarding the use of multilingual in the DHIS2-SDK (we
are mainly interested in the options of the optionsets). Have you had a
chance to work on it? Is this  something that will come up with the new
DHIS2-SDK version?

Many thanks
Jose