Re: User Module - Error deleting user

Hi Morten,

As we continue with the development of the integration tetss, part of it
will be to determine what is the expected response to certain operations.
Maybe the fixes will not lead to a 500, or maybe that would be the expected
response. Maybe a 403 or something would be better than a 500, if you are
not allowed to delete a user for some reason?

Regards,
Jason