Re: Export Metadata - Error with Content-Type header

Hi Vanya

It's not so much that we have to / want to remove older versions, it just
that we can't guarantee more than a few APi versions. Remember that we also
are not using DTOs yet, so within a few versions, there are bound to be
incompatibilities in the payloads. Discussions about DTOs are still going
on.

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2