Re: Selected Numerator and Denominator description missing

Thanks Knut,

We weren't even thinking about resolution since we were only dealing with
data elements, but I guess the developers need to do something about it.

But also is duplication reported by Shivan a bug or intended to be so?

Regards

--
Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
Global DHIS2 Implementation| HISP Uganda/University Of Oslo
+256 752 751 776 | +256 776 139 139
prosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx> | prosper@xxxxxxxxx | Skype:
prospertb

PNG image