Re: Metadata import from 2.18 to 2.23

Hi Juma

>From 2.18 to 2.23 there have been quite a large number of changes. For your
exact issue, it is related to the fact that organisation unit feature type
was changed from a simple string, to a set of pre-defined constants.

In the particular case you have here, you need to change `Polygon` to
`POLYGON`, but if you are importing a large payload of metadata, you will
probably see lots of other issues.

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2