DHIS 2.23 - all main sub-apps fail to load

Hi

We have a national instance for ART data that works as expected when
running on my laptop (pg 9.5.3, Java 8.0.91, tomcat 8.0.32, war file from
today), and we ran it without problems on a local training server setup
last week.

The database was moved to one of our many servers earlier today, but we are
encountering a major problem that we have never seen before: the majority
of sub-apps do not start up - you get the name of the sub-app and that
pulsating dot ("hour-glass"), then nada. Tomcat log shows nothing. Some
sub-apps/routines like analytics run fine, other do not:

The following sub-apps work:
- all the apps under what used to be Settings (settings, profile, account,
logout, etc).

Those under "Apps" generally do not work, you only get the name of the app
and that pulsating dot:
- Data visualizer
- Pivot table
- Event visualizer
- GIS
- Maintenance opens, but it's blank
ETC
- Data Entry opens, but it does not load the hierarchy
- Event capture opens, but takes forever to load the oU tree and the "meta
data"

As I said above, the same database & DHIS2 version works normally on my
laptop and on that mobile training server setup.

We have other 2.23 instances running on the same servers without similar
problems...

Something is broken, stopping those sub-apps from loading.

Any idea what causes this?

Regards
Calle

Calle Hedberg

46D Alma Road, 7700 Rosebank, SOUTH AFRICA

Tel/fax (home): +27-21-685-6472

Cell: +27-82-853-5352

Iridium SatPhone: +8816-315-19119

Email: calle.hedberg@xxxxxxxxx