Re: [Dhis2-users] Failure with Analytics tables update

Hi Raminosoa,

check your disk space by this command if u are on linux: df -h

That happens to me a lot of time when  i do work on
smaller Virtual Machines.

regards,

--
*Jean Paul Mutali*
*MIS Advisor*
Rwanda Health Systems Strengthening Activity
Management Sciences for Health
Kicukiro, KK 341 St Plot No. 22
Rwanda-Kigali
Office: +250 788 30 8081 Ext: 130
Mobile:+250 788 62 8000
E-mail: jmutali@xxxxxxx
Skype: mutali.rw
<http://www.msh.org/>
Stronger health systems. Greater health impact.
<https://www.facebook.com/ManagementSciencesForHealth>
<https://twitter.com/MSHHealthImpact>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MSHHealthImpact>
www.msh.org