Re: DHIS 2.23 - all main sub-apps fail to load

Hi

I've just transferred that ART instance to another laptop - it runs without
problems.

Note also that we have a number of other 2.23 instances running on our
servers without problems.

SOMETHING is stopping those sub-apps from launching - it's almost like it
don't know where the find them...

This is from one of the log files during startup - is the "No Spring
WebApplicationInitializer types detected on classpath" relevant for this
problem?

hisp@za-art-dhisweb-vm:~/tomcat8-dhis2-2$ cat logs/localhost.2016-06-16.log
16-Jun-2016 23:25:42.915 INFO [localhost-startStop-1]
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log No Spring
WebApplicationInitializer types detected on classpath
16-Jun-2016 23:25:42.975 INFO [localhost-startStop-1]
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log Initializing Spring root
WebApplicationContext
16-Jun-2016 23:28:41.286 INFO [localhost-startStop-1]
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log Initializing Spring
FrameworkServlet 'ohieServlet'
16-Jun-2016 23:28:42.381 INFO [localhost-startStop-1]
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log Initializing Spring
FrameworkServlet 'mobile'
16-Jun-2016 23:28:42.485 INFO [localhost-startStop-1]
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log Initializing Spring
FrameworkServlet 'webapi'
16-Jun-2016 23:28:43.922 INFO [localhost-startStop-1]
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log Initializing Spring
FrameworkServlet 'uaaServlet'

Regards
Calle