Re: [Dhis2-users] Failure with Analytics tables update

This is an issue with Postgres specifically and is therefore not related to
the JVM. Most likely it is failing to temporarily store data during a big
query due to low capacity.

If you have plentiful physical capacity on the disk you could have a look
at https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/runtime-config-resource.html

Specifically see section 18.4.2 which addresses the temp_file_limit.

Also try to do a VACUUM FULL