Re: [Dhis2-users] Failure with Analytics tables update

Hi There,

We have experienced similar issues earlier where we were having plenty of
disk space but most of it was not mounted. Could you please check the mount
points and then check the disk space available for postgres and other
stuff. You can use the command 'df' and understand how is the disk
organized.

Regards,
Sultan Ahamar.