Re: Testing the tracker capture changes

Hi Lars,
I am referring to the web client and I want to add a new widget type to the
tracker capture. My problem is, when ever I do a small code level change in
the widget, I have to wait about 15mins to test the changes as it takes
time to build the war. I would like to know if there is a mechanism to
isolate the tracker capture and test the changes immediately without having
to rebuild the whole thing.

Thanks