Re: [Dhis2-users] Assign program to organization group

Aha!

I think I get your point. In version 2.13 there is additional one tab named
'Organization Unit Group' (as attached). But functionally it is same as
'Select in group' of 'Organisation Unit Selection'.

Did you find any specific difference? I find that due to large number of
organisation unit in the orgunit tree, it took some time to load otherwise
it is same.

Regards