Missing Message Template reminders on Event Without Registration

Hello Lars,

I am trying to configure message notifications for IDSR using user groups.
However, there is no message template reminders on the program of type
Event without registration.
Is this by design or a bug? I am configuring 2.23.

For IDSR, we need to trigger outbreak/epidemic alerts by SMS/email for new
events registered using custom message templates for different user groups.

Thanks.

--
Alex Tumwesigye

Technical Advisor - DHIS2 (Consultant),
Ministry of Health/AFENET  | HISP Uganda
Kampala
Uganda
+256 774149 775, + 256 759 800161
Skype ID: talexie

IT Consultant (Servers, Networks and Security, Health Information Systems -
DHIS2, Disease Outbreak & Surveillance Systems) & Solar Consultant

"I don't want to be anything other than what I have been - one tree hill "