Re: Tracker UI issue

Hi Muturi,

this is in fact by design. We would like to keep the labels close to the
input fields to make it easier to visually connect them. The regular input
fields don't need to be wider than they currently are for numbers and
option sets. If you would like free text and larger text areas you can set
the data element value type to "long text".

best regards,

Lars