Re: Bugs in DHIS new importer.

Hi

I will try and look into these issues, please be aware that I have done a
lot of fixes to the importer in the last 2 days, so if this is from before
that.. probably you need to re-test.

Will go over them on Monday and see what can be fixed for release.

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2

Follow ups