Re: Tracker Linking a Child to more than one Mother

Hi Knut,
Thank you for you response. Looking at this outside the system, logically a
child cannot belong to more than one mother when both mothers are alive.
The system allows this to happen, another way of looking at it is when
people share names one would want to pick the correct child for each
mother, as it is now, one child may end up being assigned multiple mothers
in mnch program for instance.
I would not recommend restricting but rather a warning to the user that the
child already has an existing relationship. I will put in a blue print for
this as advised.
rgds
David