Re: Android SMS Gateway App - Can use for large scale??

Hi Harsh,
What is the size of the dataset you plan to deploy? We have successfully
deployed this gateway for a pilot using a small dataset of approximately 16
data points (elements) in a monthly aggregation. It is not ideal but can be
used to pilot ideas or as a STOP gap measure whilst planning for a proper
gateway (which is obviously more expensive).