Re: The Monthly reporting period for Tracker stage not allowing entry of previous months

Thanks very much Abyot for the quick response,

This makes sense actually hadn't figured that out

BUT you may need to cross check the code; its based on incidence date not
enrollment date. I have played around with both enrollment and incidence
date and its base don the incidence date

Below the Incidence date is in Jan and enrollment in March, but when you go
to entry it allows entry all the way to Jan

[image: Inline image 1]

Should have stopped at March

[image: Inline image 2]

--
Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
Global DHIS2 Implementation| HISP Uganda/University Of Oslo
+256 752 751 776 | +256 776 139 139
prosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx> | prosper@xxxxxxxxx | Skype:
prospertb

PNG image