Evenet capture options failing to load

Dear Developers,

I have experienced a strange reaction on the list of options (option sets)
in event capture not always loading on  computers with a relatively smaller
RAM. This is a list of about 300 diagnosis as well as the list of 120 age in
years.

Further observation

.        Using the Siera Leone Demo DB These computers with relatively
smaller RAM is working perfect (A list 14000 options)

.        After clearing browsing cache several times and changing users with
different user roles results in options starting to load as a list.

.        After the user has loged out, the new session is always affected

.        We have ruled out the connection speed issues as this only happens
to our instance and not the SL Demo DB.

What could be the contributing factor?

David

Follow ups