Combination of categories are not being exposed in the API?

Dear devs,

It seems that the combination of categories for programs are not being
exposed through the API. For example, unless I'm doing something wrong, the
following events can not be reached through the /api/events end point. Not
100% sure as maybe there could a parameter in the API call to specify the
categorycombooption, but I couldn't find it in the documentation

[image: Inline image 1]

So, can you confirm that the catcombo options are not being returned
through the API? In fact, it seems that the API is not retrieveing any of
those events, only the ones having this attribute as default.

Also, and maybe more important, is it possible to send events with a
combination of categories as extradimension using the API? I don't think
so, but it will be great if you can also confirm this point :)

Many thanks

Regards
Jose

PNG image