Re: Trunk tracker bugs/issues

Great, thanks both.

Event date in custom forms isn’t very import, but would be nice to have.

Markus, you write
>  can possibly also make a workarond by writing a rule that would not try to do an assignment of a dataelement when in the registration page.
How do I control when it is run, apart from through the condition? The condition was "when data element X != '’", assign parts of data element X code to another data element. E.g. the condition should not be true on registration, since the data element would not have a value at that point.

Olav