Re: Strange favorite Pivot saving behavior with 2.23

Hello Jan
A follow up on a more or less a similar.
In Event reports, when you select 'None' as the digit group separator in
the options tab you get undefined text within the numbers. see the
screenshot from the demo instance.

Cheers

Wilfred Senyoni
Information Systems Researcher