Van:    "Laura E. Lincks" <laura.lincks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Aan:    DHIS Users <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, DHIS 2 Developers
list <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum:  23/06/2016 21:00
Onderwerp:      Re: [Dhis2-users] Data Import does not allow a combination
of identifier types in 2.22
Verzonden door: "Dhis2-users"
<dhis2-users-bounces+gijsbert.ooms=btcctb.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Asking if anyone has experienced this problem one more time...

Laura E. Lincks
Database Manager/Developer
ICAP - Columbia University
Mailman School of Public Health
60 Haven Ave, Floor B1
New York, NY 10032
Tel: 212 304 7132

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 5:15 PM, Laura E. Lincks <
laura.lincks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Version:2.22
Build revision:21927
​​
​We are testing an import of data which we have routinely done in 2.20.
We are importing a csv file with the following columns:

​​dataelement
period ​​
orgunit ​​categoryoptioncombo ​​attributeoptioncombo value

​attributeoptioncombo is blank
​​​dataelement  and ​categoryoptioncombo contain UIDs
orgunit contains Code

In 2.20 we were able to set the Data element ID scheme and the Org unit ID
scheme to what we wanted without issue. In 2.22 we have the same options
on the front end but when attempting to import a csv file with dataelement
scheme set to UID and orgunit scheme set to Code, the import fails. If I
take the same data file and convert the orgunits to the appropriate UID
and then import, it succeeds.

It appears that the option exists in 2.22 but is ignored when performing
the import. Is this intentional? Perhaps it was corrected in a later
build?

Thanks in advance.