Re: Tracker UI issue

Hi Lars,
I am bringing back the UI issue. If you look at the attachment for the UI
for tracker, the labels for longitude and latitude are being hidden by the
text boxes. Also some labels are long and become wrapped, is it possible to
have these labels being one line and pushing the text box further to the
empty space ?

On a different issue from the UI, how would we handle a program where at
some point the tracked entity exits a follow up stage e.g. immunization
once the child reaches a certain age, the event for immunization can longer
apply to the child/ its not possible to schedule the event for the child.
rgds
David