Data capturer - Events: Authorisation privilege missing

Hi,

We have an instance with an Event program and a user role called "Data
Capturer - Events" with the following authorisations - but one or more is
missing:

Add/Update event
Add/Update Tracked Entity
Add/Update Tracked Entity Data Value
Delete Data Value
Generate Min-Max Value
Run validation
See Browser Cache Cleaner module
See Dashboard Intergration Module
See even Capture Module
See Event Report Module
See Event Visualiser module
See GIS Module
See Pivot table module
See report module
See validation rule

Something is missing, though - when a data capturer opens the Event Capture
app and selects an orgunit with a number of pre-existing events, nothing is
showing. Also when selecting "Register event", all the drop-down option
sets with a large number of options are blank.

If I add ALL to the user role, or if I add all the individual
authorisations, everything works fine.

Two questions:

1. Can anybody see which authorisation(s) is/are missing in the list above?

2. Where can I find an overview of all authorisations in the system with a
detailed explanation of (a) what exactly that authorisation provides access
to and (b) what authorisations have an impact on which areas (routine data
capture/use, event data capture/use, tracker data capture/use).

Best regards
Calle

Calle Hedberg

46D Alma Road, 7700 Rosebank, SOUTH AFRICA

Tel/fax (home): +27-21-685-6472

Cell: +27-82-853-5352

Iridium SatPhone: +8816-315-19119

Email: calle.hedberg@xxxxxxxxx