Re: Data capturer - Events: Authorisation privilege missing

Okay Calle.

Checked the permissions you set. Not sure but can you try adding *Add/Update
Tracked Entity Instance*. Strictly speaking an event does not have an
entity but each record might be conceived as an instance. Worth trying I
think. If it works then you want to also add *Delete Tracked Entity
Instance.*

Let's know if that helps.

Busoye

 *Busoye Anifalaje (PhD)*

Director of Services (Principal), BAO Systems

UK: +44 7901-740-757 | US: +1 682-307-0986|

 busoye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.baosystems.com |
Skype: busoye | 2900 K Street, Suite 404, Washington D.C. 20007