Re: Viewing Data Element Names when creating Indicators

Laura,

I have not checked 2.22 but normally if you hold hour cursor over anh of
those elements you see the full name.

I do agree though being able to see more woukd be helpful.

Elmarie
On 05 Jul 2016 22:50, "Laura E. Lincks" <laura.lincks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Version:2.22
> Build revision:22077
>
> ​We noticed we can no longer resize the Edit numerator/denominator screen
> when creating indicator formulas. Note in the example how data element
> names are cut off. We've had to resort to changing the screen resolution in
> order to see the entirety of a data element's name in some cases. This was
> not an issue when using previous versions (we could simply expand this pop
> up to see more of the data element names.)
>
> Does anyone have any tips on how we can view more detail without changing
> our screen resolutions?
>
> Thanks.
>

> *[image: Inline image 3]*
>
> *Laura E. Lincks*
>
> Database Manager/Developer
> ICAP - Columbia University
> Mailman School of Public Health
> 60 Haven Ave, Floor B1
> New York, NY 10032
> Tel: 212 304 7132

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer
<http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer>.  Please read the
disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in
terms of this electronic transmission.  If you cannot access the
disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@xxxxxxxx
<disclaimer@xxxxxxxx> and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to
this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the
provisions of the disclaimer.*

PNG image