Re: [GSoC] Building changes into working deployement

The keyword is "mvn install" as in the .sh files at the root.
*Changes started to reflect after running mvn install at the root project!*
I guess it would be enough to do this at the relevant module that will be
changed.
Thanks for your pointer to run the SH file at the root Mark.

best regards,
*Dehan de Croos*

PNG image

PNG image