Re: dhis charts using highcharts and png downloads

Hey Vanya,

I'm not really sure what the status on this is. I think there is a plan to
remove Ext as a dependency from that plugin yes.

I know you can get the analytics data urls from the charts app.

I think Jan and/or Bjørn would be able to give you better answer on the
roadmap/status of these things.

Mark Polak
Software developer, DHIS 2
University of Oslo