Upgrading from DHIS2.old version like 2.18 to 2.24

Dear community,

Where can some one get old dhis2 war files  and upgrades notes especially
the .sql files released for updgrade  in case i want to upgrade step by
step from version to another till i reach the current to avoid jumping to
recent version.
Is direct jump to recent eg from 2.18 to 2.4  a best practices? if not what
should the best practices?

*Adolphe Kamugunga*
*MIS Technical Advisor*
Mobile: +250 788 740 578