Re: Zero reporting rates for dataset with imported data values

Hi there,

There are several ways of counting completeness, and it is not necessarily
related to the datavalues, but rather recorded on the dataset (in the
extreme case, there could be nothing to report (because no patients were
seen), so no datavalues, but still the report is complete (we have not
forgotten to report). Thus, there is a property of the dataset whether it
is complete or not for a particular OU and period:
http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/master/en/developer/html/ch01s25.html

Here is more on completeness:
http://www.uio.no/studier/emner/matnat/ifi/INF5761/v13/undervisningsmateriale/step-by-step-lab-instructions---completeness.doc

Knut