Re: Plan for Metadata Sync /Versioning ongoing development

Hi Aamer,

thanks for bringing this up.

We always do new development against trunk (not stable release branches
such as 2.24 etc).

If you want to do minor features, minor improvements and bugfixes you can
do that directly on trunk. If you want to develop larger new features we
appreciate if you do that in a branch and go through the regular
review/merge process.

If you need to do bugfixes to what was released in 2.24, you first do the
fix in trunk, and then we back-port the fix rev to 2.24 stable.

best regards,

Lars

--
Lars Helge Øverland