Re: Plan for Metadata Sync /Versioning ongoing development

Hi Lars,

If I understand it correctly, we will continue working on our trunk based
branch and provide patches so that you can put them in trunk and also
back-port the fix rev to 2.24 stable.

Also we would like to understand the best practice around this. Can we
continue using twoca_sync branch (the status of which is 'merged') or
create a new trunk based branch (the status of which will be 'development')

Thanks
Aamer.