Re: Default Dashboard map providers

Hey Dan,

Thank you for the reply, this is found in the GIS app correct?  However I
would like it to display on the  dashboard as well.  I've tried overwriting
the current favorites while OSM Light is checked but it does not update the
default map provider to OSM light w=once refreshed it goes back to
Openstreetmap/Mapquest.  Is there a newer version that I need to Download
or a hidden setting somewhere that I'm not finding?

Best regards.