Re: [Dhis2-users] create organisation units in version 2.23

Hi papa,Note that you can only set coordinates through maintenance / organisation view  if this orgUnit doesn't have children (DHIS2 understand it like a point)
For orgUnit which have chidren , you need to import GML file through import/export module. as explained HereYou can do it also through sql if you have access to database.
Regards.
----
Sakibou ALASSANI
HISP | West Africa