Resource to obtain a dataset form template.

Hi all,

I have a question regarding data-entry module and its roadmap. Currently,
we have a webapp that uses a resource included in this module to provide
the users with a dataset form template. It is
"/dhis-web-dataentry/loadForm.action?dataSetId=<data_set_id>".

Our app relies completely on this resource, and we would like to know the
time frame for data-entry module (and everything in it) to be transformed
in a WebApp. Also if a new mechanism to obtain the dataset form template
will be implemented, I mean, an new API endpoint or a javascript function
that returns the dataset form template properly formatted (sections,
category combos, etc) in the same way that "loadForm.action" does now.

Thank you in advance!

Víctor

Follow ups