Re: [Dhis2-users] Problem upgrading from 2.20 to 2.21

Yes that does help.  And the upgrade notes tell you to do this.
Unfortunately when users create views directly through the database
rather than through the application they need to be tracked down and
removed.

Fortunately all these were prefixed with _view so I could grab them
all with 'pg_dump -s -t '_view*' dhis2 >views.sql' before dropping
them.