Re: [Dhis2-users] Pivot table for reporting rate

Dear Carlos,

This usually happens when you have Orgunit in different Orgunits groups
that belong to the same Orgunit group Set.

For example You have a facility both in  Hospital and Clinic orgunit
groups, then both Hospital and Clinic are part of one Orgunit group
"Facility Type".

Use the Data integrity check under "Data Administration" to find out which
ones violate Orgunits group set.

Organisation units violating exclusive group sets
Regards