FileResources CleanUp Task

Hi Halvdan/Morten,

There seem to be a cleanup task which is ran at 2AM every 24H which
necessary maintenance which removes orphaned files (FileResources) which
have been posted to the instance but are marked for deletion as Halvdan
explained here
<http://dhis-developers-list.1563109.n2.nabble.com/Re-Dhis2-users-Nightly-Batch-Jobs-td7604891.html>.
And from File resource constraints explained *here
<http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/2.23/en/developer/html/ch01s12.html#d0e2396>
"Any
file resources which are in this state and are older than two hours will be
marked for deletion and will eventually be purged from the system." *

Our new application allows users to upload files and would like to prevent
this from happening.
How do we stop the system from running this file deletion task or tag the
files to not be deleted?

Please advice.

Regards,
Mike